Saturday, April 23, 2011

Third Post...My Titles Are Brilliant, Right?

So I just got back from my Rock Climbing Trip, which I totally enjoyed :) The cuddles sessions were my highlight hehe :3 My excitement for Mali keeps growing and growing \(^o^)/ This is my excited face. What's even better is that the number of my supporters (lol) keeps growing. NOW I HAVE 12 STALKERS!!!! I should probably be a tad bit more concerened, but it brings such a warm feeling :P Today, I want to give a shout out to my Momma, becuase she always had faith in me, even when I got in loads and loads of trouble. My only complaint: she has not yet checked out my blog. THIS WILL CHANGE. MARK MY WORDS >:] I really can't wait to hear about our host families. I don't know when we will learn about them, but it's going to be terrific to get to know them! :D Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment